Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Night Before The Exhibition

Well tomorrow is the big night. My sadness and insecurities will be up on a wall in a crowded building, with a nice frame around the drawings for all to see and admire! It’s a little nerve racking, I must admit. Even though my friends are going to be there, and they’ve seen the drawings up on my site, DeviantART, and MySpace, I’m still feeling uneasy. My mom and dad will finally see what I’ve been up too all these late nights. I think some of my relatives might go too. Gosh, I really hope not. Well, I wouldn’t mind my aunt Anel to be there cause out of everyone in the family I tend to open up to her the most. She also liked, “The Attack” so yeah.. I wonder what reaction I’m going to get out of “Migraine” and “Drained”. My two pretty babies. They both helped me through a lot. I love these pieces very much (as I do most of my works) so I hope nobody there says bad stuff about them. I suppose that’s what happens though. It’s something you have to get used to if you want put yourself out there and I just have to learn to deal with that.

Tony and Gina are coming down from San Antonio tomorrow and will be attending the show as well. Then after that we’re going to go to Average Joes because Alpha Rev is coming down from Austin again to perform. So that should fun. Busy night it seems. I’m hoping to get pretty drunk again this weekend so it‘s going to be awesome! : D

Since Tony and Gina have become really good friends with Alpha Rev we might hang out with them after the show! : O Yup, yup. Party at my house! rofl. Maybe not. : P

Well, that’s all for tonight. Back to my laboratory where I’m doing some secret projects. That’s right TR, I do secret projects too you know! More on this soon. <_<

>_>


EDIT: Oh yeah, I don't know why I forgot to mention this earlier.

June 17th.

"Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace"

8th Studio album

The Offspring

;)

No comments: