Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Monday, April 21, 2008

Just another Nancy Boy



It's Brian Molko! :D This is my "final painting" for my Painting class. I don't really like that class much.. it's to boring and I hate listening to Soulja Boy or Snoop Dogg's "Sensual Seduction" song! Argh!

Needless to say, I'm having fun with this assignment. Obviously I am far from finished. I also don't like how the photo came out. Brian isn't suppose to be peach, but rather pink. Also the purples in the background came out red for whatever reason. You can't see it well on this picture (since I covered it with the reference photo) but I added a wing on his side. My only small grip is that I made the colors to MSI-ish. It sorta doesn't compliment the music nor him. But fack it. I dun care.

No comments: