Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cool, I made it in the Salsa Art Exhibition!

Hey gang, my submissions (not sure with ones, maybe both?) "Migraine" and "Drained" made it into the Laredo Center For The Art's Exhibition! Badass!

The Opening Reception is Friday, April 11th. I will be there as well as a few of my friends. Everyone should come!

Laredo Center for the Arts
500 San Agustín Ave.
956.725.1715
http://www.laredoartcenter.org

From the looks of it not that many people made it. So, here's hoping that I might win the Best of Show or somebody wants to buy either one. (That's gunna be fucked up.. that's like selling a child. They mean so much to me.)

: D

I'm happy now, excuse the bitchest I threw before I edited this one.

1 comment:

Juan C. Garcia said...

crap, i work. Boooo!

anyway, a big congrats to you Sr. George!