Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Monday, April 7, 2008

..drained.

Urgh, I'm so fucking tired. I just want to crash on my bed, masturbate, and fall the fuck to sleep. Fuck, I've been drawing all day and my back is killing me and my hand hurts. (BTW, I've been drawing school related material okay? Not some of my own drawings.) It's my fault of course for doing everything the last minute.

Actually, this isn't even last minute it's like negative days due. This was suppose to be turned in last week, but I was so hung up doing the whole "MySpace thing" which means I was sending messages and posting comments about shit that doesn't matter; that I just didn't even show up to class. lol.

Argh, I almost forgot I have to get some pictures for our final painting. Urgh.. I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll just do a portrait of my favorite musicians cause that's always a good cop-out for me to do, right? Let's see, Trent? ..I've done him three times. (Hey that sounds ranchy. Hee hee.) Aimee Echo? ..done her twice. (OMG.. I know I'm getting in trouble for that one.) Jeffree Star..? Hmm.. maybe. Davey..? Done him too.

Hmm.. wait a minute, why not BRIAN! <3 :D!!!



:D OMG.. IhavetoIhavetoIhaveto!!11 But wait, what photo.. from what era..? Hm, I should do one where he sort of resembles a girl because of his long hair (The Black Market Music Era) or maybe the "Twenty Years" Brian... Since this is going to be a painting I will be forced to change the colors and do somewhat of an imaginative background. I think I got it. Yeah, yeah! It's all coming to me.

My idea fits his music or his lifestyle or whatever.. it will make sense I think. I'm sure my teacher will approve of my design. :D *prints pictures*

Anyway, I'm going lie down some more before I continue the drawing assignment.. @_@

No comments: