Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Greater Good [New Drawing Added!]



My new Trent Reznor portrait is finished. It came out a little weird, but it's alright I guess. Anyway, visit my DeviantART for a whole lot more.

I hope you can all help me out and sign this petition to tell Congress to say "No" to the liquid coal industry. You don't have to pay anything, just a simple 2 or 3 minute sign. The letter is even written out for you already. I hope you guys can take a gander at it.

The "Move America Beyond Oil" campaign is something I really strongly about, and I think it's very important as American's who are really stretching our dollar at the gas pump to take action at how we can change things.

For more information here and here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it naturally brown like that? That's a very good color for it. Makes it look like an old war poster.

George Gonzalez said...

Nah, I took a photo of it and the light made it come out that way. I thought it looked neat and decided that I have to many portraits in black and white, so I left this one brown.

Glad you liked it.