Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Monday, June 16, 2008

Kaser Kat has taken over Another Pilot Down!!


Greetings from la familia Gonzalez! MEOW MEOW! I am KC the Cat, but some of people call me Kase, Kaser, Kaser Gato, Mr. Meow, and apparently the cute girl down the street thinks my name is Paco. *shakes head* What-evah! I have now taken over my dad's blog and have over thrown him! Mwuahahahaha!


Prepare for the KC REVOLUTION!! My momma will be so proud!! I hear she made me a Facebook account! Atleast that's what my dad says. Since I now I have complete control of his things, I shall see! :D

Meow, Meow, Meow! Here is a picture of me chlaxing in my favorite part of the kitchen! Under the table, while my dad tries to convince himself that he is an artist. rofl rofl! Meow Meow!


I'm just kidding about my dad. I like to poke fun at him sometimes cause he takes his work so seriously. Meow Meow! He should lighten up, huh? Anyway, I want to do some drawings too. Maybe tomarrow I will show you some of my own artwork.

Oh yeah, I am taking over for one whole week. So expect some my silliness over the next few days. It's going to out of sight!! Meow Meow!!

Now, if you will excuse me, I am going to stretch!


Bye bye everyone!! Meow Meow!! Night, night Momma!!

1 comment:

Juan C. Garcia said...

KC does your dad know you took over his blog?

Lolcats ftw