Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Monday, June 2, 2008

apathy returns it's offence

My latest peice of shit has been uploaded to SheezyArt and my official website. Don't see it. Don't comment.

So I wouldn't leave my oh-so-precious-account without anything, I decided to upload "Katherine" to my always loyal DeviantART account. It had been on Sheezy for about a week now.

"Katherine" was the last drawing I did in my Life Drawing class. Infact, the photo doesn't do it justice at all. The physical one is pretty neat, and I think I should consider frameing it. In terms of design and space, I did a decent job.

Oh, and so far the comments for "A Moment to Myself" have been what I expected out the Sheezy. Anime kids. *rolls eyes*

Though with that said, I get the feeling the admins will be taking it off soon. -_-

No comments: