Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Giggly Thursday (Like Carrie Said)

Today, before I headed off to the disaster that is Last Chance College (A.K.A. LCC), the Kaser Gato decided to have lunch with me. However, it didn't last very long because he didn't really like what I was having.


*sniff* *sniff* "Ew, dad.. these frozen patties smell funny."


First off, yeah, my cat can talk. Second, when I tried to explain to him that daddy is lazy and only had a few minutes to eat before heading out to combat the forces of evil, KC wasn't having it. I sighed, and made a frowny face. Like this --> :'(

"Oh dad, you'll come up with any excuse."


"I'm gunna jump off the counter now."



"Boy, this counter used to be a lot higher when I was a baby."


Alas, I ate my burger alone while KC watched Spring Bteak Nightmares on the E! channel. Yeah, I know. Kaser is weird like that.

So, for those of you who love Rock Band and Nails, I'm sure you've heard by now that an NIN Expansion Pack featuring "March of the Pigs", "The Collector", and "The Perfect Drug" will come out in March! Sounds like fun to me!

Times up for Hollywood! Horray! I here ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My son!!

Occasionally, I caught him watching t.v. with me. He seems to enjoy action movies. Maybe you could show him the new Die Hard.

George Gonzalez said...

Sweet, yeah. That'll be a good idea.

:D

PS. Stop hiding! :P

Juan C. Garcia said...

Yes! I really hope that rumor is true. I really do!
singing "Perfect Drug" and "The Collector" should be a hell of a lot of fun!

and yes, KC can talk. but, all he ever says to me is... "Watcha lookin' at, fool?"

and then i be all like... "sad face".

so yeah, lol.