Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hi, my name is..

..not Slim Shady.

My name is Jorge Gonzalez. I am 22 years old. I don't know how to play guitar. I like to draw. I sometimes draw famous people, other times I draw ugly naked people persons that scare little kids. I love rock n' roll. My favorite frontmen and women are those that are flamboyant and larger than life. I had a heart attack back in September of '07. I have a pet cat named, KC whom I have nicknamed Kaser. I have an LG cellphone that is pretty cool. Trent Reznor is the fuckin' man. I am in a long term relationship with my 30GB Zune mp3 player whom I use 95% of the day. The best beverage in the world is Coca-Cola Classic. Rock Star Energy Drinks are second. In Tyler we trust. I like to dance when I play Rock Band for the XBox 360. I have a lot of feministic views, but I am not conservative by any means. The next phase, new wave, dance craze, it's still rock and roll to me. I consider myself a heretic. Christian fundamentalists scare the living shit out me. I think John McCain needs a dose of perspective. I am slowly losing faith in humanity. I contradict myself a lot. I am a student at the Laredo Community College. I am totally anticipating the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight. Hilary needs to win '08. I'll try and update this journal often. And I guess I am done.

So, tell me about you.

No comments: