Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Monday, January 28, 2008

Blue Monday

Boy, the new American Gladiator's show is great. I've started seeing them and it reminds me so much of the 90's one. It's like the same thing, only updated! The Gladiator's are still tacky, the same games are all still there, and the people playing still say the cheesiest things! It's so cool. If you haven't seen it, you should. It's an hour well spent for your Blue Monday.

Okay, now for some new artwork updates and news for you cool cats. This coming Wednesday, (January 30th) I will be releasing the new original drawing, "Drained", and on Thursday (February 7th) I will be releasing a new Still-Life painting. Most likely that week after I will be releasing another original drawing that is bound to turn some heads and raise some eyebrows. I'll let you all know when that happens.

I've also been hard at work on several more original drawings as well as a new poem that I have been brainstorming for a few days now. Again, some of these will take time and I will release further details as I get through them.

As of right now, there really isn't any plans for me to draw any portraits. Sorry about that, I know a lot of you really enjoy them. Maybe down the line I will try another, but as of right now I am really focused on finishing up some of my ideas.

Anyway, that's about it. There wasn't any new episode of Sarah Conor tonight, instead it was replaced by the State of the Union address by our ever so fearless leader. *rolls eyes* Lucky for us, this will be the last time he will be saying it. What does suck, is that John McCain might be doing the speech next year. -_-

I wish Hilary and Barak would stop fucking fighting with each other and just join forces god dammit. Oh, well; to quote Captain Jack Sparrow, "That's just politics." : /

1 comment:

Juan C. Garcia said...

Yes! i love the new American Gladiators because it stays true to the formula.
brings back good memories watching it as a kid, also staying up till 1am with bloodshot eyes to watch the new ones.

*imitates Wolf* AAAAAOOOUUUUUU*hack*.... *cough* ...oh yeah, im still sick. dammit!