Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Come on, kiss already!

*yawn* Today has been some what of a tireing day. I have been doing a lot of writing and drawing as of late. You might see some new sections opening up soon at my website. I must admit, I haven't really been all there, (if you know what I mean) and I think it'll show with some of my new material. I've also got one drawing currently in the works that tackles a pretty serious issue and I think it's important that I bring some kind of awareness to it. Hopefully I will have everything ready in about 3 or so weeks.

Don't forget, tomarrow in the late afternoon I will finally be releasing my new drawing, "Drained". So, be sure to come back tomarrow to see it.

In the meantime check out this totally awesome photo of Davey and JStar.

No comments: