Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Adventures of Pete & Pete

OMG.. it's hard to keep focused and to just spend my days drawing when I've been going torrent crazy.

I've been downloading full season's of TV shows. Sarah Conner Chronicles, Penn & Teller: Bullshit!, Rocko's Modern Life, and now.. all 3 seasons (including specials) of The Adventures of Pete & Pete!


This show has totally brought back all the old memories growing up at the mobile home. It is so amazingly AWESOME! I had no idea there so were so many cameos by some really stellar celebs (Debbie Harry (Blondie), Iggy Pop, Steve Buscemi, Janeane Garofalo, & Micheal Stipe (REM))! It's just so friggin' 90's!! I remember all the music and the adventures.

OMG, OMG, OMG, it's like complete nostalgia OVERLOAD! Michelle Trachtenberg (Nona) is so small!! It makes me want to download Harriet The Spy! I want to buy her an ice-cream cone! rofl!

Boy, whatever happened to these kids? Like, I know Danny Tamberelli (Little Pete) went on to do more Nick stuff, but I am not sure what he's doing now in 2008. Or Mike Maronna (Big Pete) and Alison Fanelli (Ellen)..? Have they been in anything lately?

I guess I could find out, but maybe I like to keep some mystery. This show a long with the rest of Nick's classics have a place in my heart and my upbrining, so I'd rather leave it at that and not have this moment crushed like my other childhood franchises' have been. (I'm looking at you Sonic the Hedgehog..)

Farewell, My Little Viking

No comments: