Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Drawing! "Gasmask Poetry" Premires!!


"Gasmask Poetry (Cynical Chameleon 21)"


The latest drawing from the September Sessions has officially been uploaded to my website, DeviantART, SheezyArt, MySpace, http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=531122908, and Self-Portrait.

This one was started on Monday and I just let my hand do the talking. The Cynical Chameleon took over and unleashed distorted onslaught of pastels and inks. Not a single pencil was used in this one. I didn't really have a say in this drawing. It just happened. I had no motive, no clear agenda of what I wanted.

It just is.

So, tell me what you think of the chameleon's latest catastrophe' and thanks for visiting everybody! I appreciate the support!

No comments: