Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Packing & a Kill Hannah music video

Today is my last day in Laredo for a few months.

I’m going to have to disconnect the computer in a few minutes and start packing things up. I can’t wait to see my apartment. I can finally put up all these posters I bought for it back in May and stuff. It should be neat.

We head out to Denton tomorrow so I’m going to be pretty busy today unfortunately. I got to make sure I pack all my art supplies and whatnots.

Anywho, here is neat music video of the song, “Boys and Girls” by Kill Hannah to till the pass the time because I don‘t know for sure when I‘ll do another entry. I hope I can do one as early as Sunday night, but you never know with these things. It’s such a long drive.



Buh-bye L-town!

No comments: