Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Drawing This Friday



This Friday, August 8th, 2008 I will release "Like The Asian Holocaust." This drawing along with it's in-dept description expose the Japanese War Crimes of the early 1900's which have since been covered-up by not only Japan, but the United States government as well as other countries.

I hope that this drawing will teach some of my viewers a piece of this unfortunate forgotten history.

The release of “Asian Holocaust” collides with the Olympic games in Beijing, China. For those who have studied or are aware of the Japan’s past war atrocities, then I’m sure you’re aware of how much the people of China have suffered through those years. This artwork that I will release is designed to educate and make those around aware of such events. There are a lot of individuals whom have yet to apologize for such crimes, and we the people need to be aware of these things, so we can not repeat past mistakes.

This is very much like the Armenian genocide during World War 1, and the current atrocities being done in Darfur. We can not let our “leaders” get away with murder by covering up important and horrific events. The more we educate ourselves about these issues the more it becomes difficult for our leaders to lie behind their podiums, and the more difficult it becomes to repeat such violence.

I acknowledge I am not much of an artist, but I do have something to say.

I hope you’ll join me.

No comments: