Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Friday, August 8, 2008

"Like The Asian Holocaust" Premires!



My latest drawing, “Like The Asian Holocaust” has officially been released.

You can view it at my website, DeviantART, Sheezy, and Self-Portrait.net.

This drawing has been in the works for quite a while now, and was originally set to premiere back in February, but there were a few issues that I still needed to work out with it. Needless to say, it’s finally out now. This work deals with a sensitive subject, especially since it brings to light some very controversial events that I am sure can offend people who feel strongly about the subject.

I made sure to really word my explanation and description about this drawing right. I mean no harm to a groups of people, race, or countries. I was inspired by events that took place in the past and am merely exposing this occurrence. This isn’t a very popular subject or historical event, and my main goal was to bring more of an awareness to it.

I hope you all understand where it is I am coming from with this.

You can read my in-dept explanation here.

No comments: