Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Artwork!! Cynical Chameleon 22


"No More Roses & Razerblades" (Cynical Chameleon 22)


The latest drawing from the Cynical Chameleon series has premired in all my major accounts. This one is obviously abstract and was spawned from the same sessions that "Chains" was concieved from. Weirdly enough, "Chains" isn't a Chameleon drawing.

I guess I'm just a weirdo like that.

So, tell me what you guys think.

By the way, I just realized that Lindsay Lohan's current girlfriend Samantha Ronson has a Self-Portrait.net account. Weird.. I didn't think anybody remotely famous actually used an SP account. Pretty lame she's forever frozen in the top 5 even though she only has 5 remixed songs (since she's a DJ). Which leaves me to my next question, is she related to the DJ Mark Ronson? That guy is kinda cool. I like his work with Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse. I suppose I could just Wikipedia all this bullshit, but I don't think I really care much for these people to actually do it.

Anywho, I think I am going to back to the lab again. Buh-bye.

No comments: