Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Updates, New Photos, and Release Dates



Well, Geocities is being a real douchebag right now and won't allow me to do any slight adjustments to my website. There are a few things I need to finish to make my site look nice, but for whatever reason it just won't load up. Anyway, regardless, I did manage to add 10 new photos to the Photography Gallery from theSTART concert that you haven't seen in any of my art accounts. I also didn't cop-out and turn them to greyscale, they are quite the colorful bunch. Go check em' out and laugh at how bad of a photographer I am.

Okay, this month I will be releasing some new poems, paintings, and drawings that I am pretty proud of. I'm giving them release dates so I can stay on the ball and keep me on my toes. So without further adue, here are the dates:

February 6th : "Still Life No. 17" (Painting)
February 8th : "An Accident" (Original Drawing)
February 14th : "Vicodin Blues" (Poem)
February 21st : "Like The Asian Holocaust" (Original Drawing)

These are subject to change, but I will try to keep them as best as I can. "Like The Asian Holocaust" has a lot of commentary that I need to finish writing up. Because I have a test this week and another one the following week, and on top of that shitty homework, there is a good chance I might miss one. But if that were to happen, I'll let you all know. In the meantime, enjoy my new photos.

No comments: