Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Saturday, February 16, 2008

"Juno" esta muy bueno!

So I saw Juno today and, boy oh boy, is this movie good. It lives up to the hype ladies and gentlemen. It's so funny and smart. I loved it. Really cool. The soundtrack is quirky and weird which of course makes me happy. I thought the scene where Juno and that guy are playing guitar together and singing Hole's "Doll Parts". So slick, if I do say so myself.

This movie is for everyone, and it's refreshing to have a new quirky indie flick that doesn't really follow Zach Braff's typical storylines. Mucho awesomeness.

I give this movie a 10 out of 10!

Best line:
"Oh and I bought that Sonic Youth album, and it sucks! It's just noise!"

I was the only one who laughed in the theater.

No comments: