Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm bringing my dancing shoes.

So I saw The Dark Knight for the third time tonight. I wanted to see it so badly all week. I would have seen it the other day, but Hurricane Dolly and her cheap little gimmicks sorta ruined that evening. Boy, Dolly proved to be a major let down here in Laredo.

I see she tore apart South Padre Island and Corpus Christi, as well as gave San Antonio lllooonnnggg showers, but we didn't even get a power outage or anything. We thought she was going to prove to be this big threat that KC stayed inside for two days only to be bored out of his mind.

"Yeah, I wanted to go Boots house and play Sonic The Fighters on his Wii." - KC the Cat

Oh well. Anyway, I'm headed to Austin in the morning to go hang with my cousins and drink/dance/party/strip/sing/barf all weekend long! My cousin is getting married on a boat and I'm in it to win it, baby. Whatever that means. I should stop quoting Quientin Tarrantino movies. :P

1 comment:

Juan C. Garcia said...

i would so do that.
not so much the stripping and the barfing though >>