Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bleh..

I haven't been doing anything productive lately. I haven't drawn or attempted to sketch something out in close to 2 weeks. It's annoying actually. I really want to finish up on this one really experimental peice that I started a while back, but.. no go.

I just don't feel like doing anything. It pisses me off. Instead I've tried messing with some of my accounts and pictures and do more advertising or networking on the computer. Okay, I guess. Not that it helps that much, but whatever. (Then again, my Trent Reznor portrait was discovered in Last.fm, by CEO Magazine before they published it. So maybe it's good that I go the extra mile.)

Anyway, today Nine Inch Nails released the phsyical copy of "The Slip" in stores. Remember folks, it's limited too 250,000 copies and each one is individually numbered. Since Trent has both number 1 AND number 250,000, I guess this means there really only is 249,998 copies of it in circulation. Regardless, Best Buy has a decent amount of the CD/DVD set. I got number 100,800! Aren't I the cool guy? I have a ccooolll number. :P It also comes with some stickers which is always fun. The DVD is great too. Live performances make me happy. I can't wait to see Trent and his boys again this coming August.

Should be neat.

Well, that's about it. Sorry to bore you guys. :P

No comments: