Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

11 New Photos Added!!



Ladies and gents, 11 new official photos of Mindless Self Indulgences' set in Austin, Texas (shot by yours truly) have been added to the photography section of my website.

I am no photographer, so needless to say my photography skills lack so much. My previous photos of theSTART and Alpha Rev really show that I am not skilled. However, I really tried to take my time with these new set of pictures. If you're familiar with Merlin Bronques work, you'd see that he was a major influence on the direction I took. I'm getting comfortable with this kind of style and have already begun applying it to a lot of my new photography. So, expect more photography along the same lines as these Mindless Self Indulgence photos.

Oh yeah, new photos of The Birthday Massacre as well as my new drawing "Chains" will be released very soon. So keep an eye out for those and continue to check-in on my updates here at "Another Pilot Down". Thanks for the support everyone!

No comments: