Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Art Slump

*sigh*

I can't seem to draw these days. At all. I just don't feel as inspired and my mind is usually occupied with other things. I’ve been so lazy and unmotivated. Argh, it’s really dragging me down. I also think I’m getting fatter these days cause all I seem to want to do is just eat, drink Fanta/Coke, watch the Dark Knight again or go to the comic book store and buy something else. It’s such a pain in the ass!!

I feel so bored and ugly.. Urgh.. Look at me, I’m falling apart in my own blog? What are we in high school? lol!

For what it’s worth, I think I’ll force myself to draw something tomorrow. I have a lot of projects in the works that were started during the year, I should really continue those. If nothing else, I’ve been thinking of doing some (brace yourself) Sonic the Hedgehog fan art.

Yes. You read right. Sonic the fucking Hedgehog fucking fan art, by me. Boy, my standards are really lowering these days, huh? Haha. Anyway, the Sonic fan art is just for fun. For some reason, I just really feel like drawing Nack the Weasel (..or Fang the Sniper). He always seemed like such an underused character to me. I felt he was pretty cool ever since Triple Trouble.

So what the fuck, I’ll go ahead and draw a picture of Nack. I’m sure some of the fan boys might appreciate it.

2 comments:

Juan C. Garcia said...

we have a comic book store?

George Gonzalez said...

Yessir. It's pretty slick. I went there the other day and bought me two Batman graphic novels. They have one of the detonators from The Dark Knight that Heath Ledger was holding. As well as a bat-erang and some Hell Boy shotgun shells that were used in the movie.

They even have this knight helmet that was used in another one of Heath Ledger's movies. (First Knight, I think was the name.. something like that.)

Anyway, I think I'm going to be getting into comics a lot more now.