Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Final Two

The last two artworks from the “September Sessions” have finally been uploaded.

You can view my latest drawing, “Sick” at my website, DeviantART, SheezyArt, and at Self-Portrait. Also uploaded is a new poem I have been writing since like, January of this year. There are two versions of this poem, a “short version” and of course, the original (which is slightly longer). You can view the short version at Sheezy and Self Portrait, while the original version can only be found at my official website.

I don’t think I you need to know a lot about me to realize that these two pieces are some of the most personal works that I have ever done. When I do some very personal pieces I usually try to hide the message using several different literary or poetic devices so it is much more easier for me to really display my work. It’s almost as if I have my audience fooled.

But not this time. I am not proud of these works. In fact, I hate them. Both of them. The fact that they exist really kills my trip. Regardless, I’d rather be die an honest man than a fool who pretended to be somebody he wasn’t.

No comments: