Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Several Projects

Sorry for the lack of updates kool kats. I've been busy with some projects both school related and personal. I might elborate on more of these when they're closer of getting finished or when I have a decent amount of work finished. Not only that but midterms are currently taking a bite out of my skinny ass. So, I've got my hands full for the time being.

As for new drawings, I don't think we can expect any new pictures any time soon. I have a few ideas in my head circulating, so I hope to get those started soon. They're pretty political, which I am sure will make some people happy. Since this is an election year, I think it's really important to focus on doing some really political work. For those who know me, you'll already aware how much I loathe that patriarchal pig fucker, John McCain. So some of the ideas in my head are really going to cut deep into his war-loving, woman-hating, racist politics that really bother me.

Artists, poets, it's time to step up to the plate. This November we can make history, or we can continue to the downward spiral that was started back in 2000. I don't know about you all, but I sure has hell don't want another idiotic, facist, racist, sexist, republican back in office. The stakes are higher this time.

It's on.

No comments: