Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Friday, March 28, 2008

Sara

Today has been somewhat of a long day. I'm spent. I just got back, and it's 2am. Tony and I went to Sara's rosary this evening. It was sad. Especially since Tony filled me in on everything that happened today while I was at school. It turns out Sara killed herself. She actually bought a gun from Academy that same day. From what we know for sure is that she looked very scared and extremely nervous as she was buying it. There are a few things that don't add up just yet. We try to peice together everything she went through that day and it's weird on why she was somewhere out of her way, ya know?

What it comes down to is the students in her class. She goes to TAMIU and it is known that before she bought the gun she went to class. Instead of going to work like her schedule was, she went to Academy. There are things that happened here and there but there are a few questions left unanswered.

I saw a couple of people whom I hadn't seen since high school. Boy, we've all changed. It's like that image of being a student is gone. It was weird to me. I felt like an adult in a way. They all were like adults to me. It is true what Kay once told me once, who you were in high school doesn't matter who you're going to be in the future. It almost didn't seem like we were even college students. It felt weird to me.

Anyway, I have to wake up in a couple of hours to attend the funeral tomarrow morning. I didn't want to look in the casket today, because I'd rather remember the good times (even if they were a few) we had together. I'm sure I am going to have to see it tomarrow. Oh, well.

Well, I'm off to take a shower. Goodnight everyone.

No comments: