Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Monday, March 24, 2008

300: This is Revisonism



Kay sent me that last night. Oh, man. I love this video. I can't stop watching it! It's like, "Finally, somebody posts about this." I always had a huge problem with the movie. It made me feel like I wasn't a man cause I wasn't tough and white and pretty. I found it overrated, and while I did see a lot of several injustices and "wtf?!" moments, I am glad this guy actually made a badass video about it. Oh man, I've been spreading this link. I love this video!

Anyway, I have been drawing lately. I am currently doing a drawing at the moment that is really political and attacks somebody I really don't like. More info on that later. You're going to see several changes in some of my accounts and certain blogs will be updated and whatnot. As I said a few posts down, it's time for artists to step up to the plate and really go all out this election year.

1 comment:

Juan C. Garcia said...

That video is very contradicting. Many don't view the movie the way they portray it. Aren't movies supposed to be an escape from reality? To be entertained? Like videogames and sometimes even music?
To each their own, i guess. But none of it made sense to me. Maybe because i never take movies seriously enough to envoke those kinds of thoughts.

anyway, go and rip McCain a new one!