Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A new painting soon..?

I’ve been working hard on a “somewhat” mediocre painting for my Painting II class. It’s the autobiographical project our instructor assigned the first day of class. Not to kiss my own ass, but I like to think I’m pretty good at doing that since my entire body of work (both art and poetry) has always been loosely (if not extremely) autobiographical.


As you can undeniably tell from the JPEG posted above, I am not much of an experienced painter. What I lack in skill, I like to think I make up for in “raw passion.” (That probably says something about my sex life now that I think about it. lol!) Sometimes, that’s all you need to make really great artwork. I mean, sure it’s cool that you can create photo realistic paintings and drawings, but if there is no heart and soul then what’s the point? Am I rriigghhtt..? That’s why the White Stripes rule so much.

Come to think of it, they aren’t a great example since both Meg and Jack actually do have mad skillz. Oh shwell, you guys know what I mean. Right, Sex Pistols? -_^

Anywho, here is an audio clip of my favorite actor (ZOMG! CHRISTIAN BALE!!) getting extremely angry at some n00b who can’t do his job right. Judging from what is said, I think the dumbass might be this guy.

Now for a sweaty photo of Christian Bale..


Thank me later! Buh-bye.

1 comment:

Juan C. Garcia said...

and what are you doing with a sweaty picture of Christian Bale in your hard drive, sir?