Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Well look what leaked online..



Aww.. Happy Bat has run out of happy. ..wait, what?

So, apparently people visit my blog. It seems I made the front page over at The Linkin Park Times, because of my previous post about Chester's meet and greets. Pretty snazzy. Thanks for the shout out, guys! (I didn't tell them anything. Did one of you?)

Okay, so unless you're on MySpace or Facebook, you might have already seen some new promotional photos taken of me by my friend, Valarie. Well, I'm still weeding out through some of the pictures, but for the most part expect some new promo pictures to appear on my website in the coming days.

Also, I have been drawing and while some are bearly in the begining stages, I will try and force myself to finish one or two that I have been doing since last year.

So yeah. Thanks for giving a shit about me guys. Without you, I'm nothing at all.

No comments: