Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

''Waxing Poetica" added to DA, Sheezy, etc.


Cynical Chameleon 23 has been unleashed on
DeviantART, SheezyArt, MySpace and my website.
So yeah, tell me what you guys think of this new one. I got to say, it looks so much better in person. It's to bad you won't get to see it though, since it is already going to be entered at the LCC student show exibition in the Fall. Regardless, "Poetica" took me about a good 8 or 9 hours to do. My hand is still hurting! (And, no I haven't been masturbating you wackos.) But I think it was worth it. Like Mary Bausman said, "it's my blood, sweat, and tears."


Mary Bausman and me.


Well today was the last day at Life Drawing. It was nice. We had pizza which I had been craving all day yesturday. I also gave Mrs. Bausman my drawing, "Throwing Up Water & Acid". Cause in exchange for the really nice and expensive frames she gave both "Migraine" and "Drained", she thought it would be nice to have trade. If I gave her a drawing of mine, I could keep the frames. She kept saying, "I'm the one who's going to be benefiting the most out of this", and said it didn't matter the size of the artwork. It could have been a small drawing or one my bigger ones. It made me happy cause she really likes my artwork. So of course, I had to give her one of my bigger peices.



So, goodbye my baby boy.. you were my child and a friend, even when at times I didn't want to see you again. You, like the rest of my children, embody and represent who I am inside and what it is like to be under this old skin. You were my heartbreak, my sadness, insecurties, and my rebel yell.

Goodbye.. old friend.

:)

1 comment:

Juan C. Garcia said...

omg ("Omg" not "O.M.G.") I took photography with her! (she was a student) She was a really nice lady. i used to joke around with her and such about my crappy photos. rofl.

She also mentioned her house being haunted or something. crazy stuff.

That was one of your best art, really. Shes lucky to have obtained it.